Charter a Variety Ship
Variety Cruises owns and operate 7 Mega Yachts of 12 to 36 cabins accommodating 24 to 72 passengers. These yachts are fully crewed and available for private charter in all destinations where Variety Cruises operates scheduled cruises. A very wide range of standard or tailor made cruise itineraries are available for our charter clients.
4 EASY STEPS TO CHARTER A VARIETY SHIP
a/ Request for availability, indicating vessel, place of charter, number of days and preferred cruise destination.
b/ Variety Cruises confirms charter availability with price offer and option period.
c/ Charter contract is drafted with cruise program and payment conditions.
d/ Details of charter program are discussed and confirmed by Variety Cruises Charter Coordinator.
PRIVATE CHARTER CONDITIONS – VARIETY CRUISES & CASUAL CRUISES SHIPS
What your charter rates include
· Meals program: Half board American breakfast + 1 meal daily OR Full Board American breakfast + 2 meals daily
· Welcome cocktail on the day of arrival with cold hors d’oeuvres
· Beach BBQs and theme evenings
· A tailor made itinerary matching your client's interest (Incentive program, special interest program, etc)
· Complimentary water sports: Snorkeling, windsurfing, kayaking. For an extra charge, scuba diving excursions are available in certain ports.
· Corporate logo added to all daily menus and activity programs. Fly your company flag, or display your corporate banners.
Optional Services/Items Not Included
· Passenger Port Charges
· Recommended Gratuities
· Beverage Packages
· Additional Cocktail Receptions
· Custom Itinerary Fees depending on the cruise program requested
· Exclusive tours with assistance from in-house shore excursion coordinator available
PAYMENT CONDITIONS – VARIETY CRUISES & CASUAL CRUISES SHIPS
Payments conditions vary according to the date of contract and date of charter