Exclusive Offers

LAST MINUTE OFFERS IN GREECE

ON BOARD THE M/S GALILEO

Book now your Greek cruise with up to 50% OFF! Valid for the following departures:

Jewels of Cyclades 2022 - October 14, 2022
25% OFF in DBL occupancy or
NO SGL supplement for single travelers

Jewels of Cyclades 2022 - October 21, 2022
2 FOR 1 in DBL occupancy or
NO SGL supplement for single travelers

Antiquity to Byzantium - October 28 & November 4, 2022
15% OFF in DBL occupancy or
NO SGL supplement for single travelers

Hiking Cruise - November 4, 2022
15% OFF in DBL occupancy or
NO SGL supplement for single travelers

Conditions and restrictions apply.

SEYCHELLES LAND & SEA BY VARIETY

GO DEEPER WITH OUR CRUISE & STAY ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE

Book your 7-day Seychelles cruise by November 1, 2022 and receive complimentary: 

  • 1 night stay at CARANA BEACH HOTEL (Β&Β) 
  • transfer from the airport to hotel, from the hotel to the boat and back to the airport. 
  • 100 Euro on board credit (beverages, drinks, laundry) 
  • 30-minute Massage on board Pegasos

Valid for selected departures:

10 December 2022
7, 14, 28 January 2023
8 February 2023
8, 15, 22, 29 April 2023

Conditions and restrictions apply.

Honeymoon Offers

HONEYMOONERS PACKAGE

experience a small ship cruise with a special Honeymooners Package
Variety Cruises offers newlyweds the chance to experience a small ship cruise with a special Honeymooners Package, including:

10% reduction on the cruise fare for the honeymoon couple for all cruises
* free cabin category upgrade upon availability at check-in time
* A candle-lit dinner on board or at a preferred restaurant or free 45-minute massage for two at the Jade Spas (M/Y Variety Voyager & M/Y Pegasos)
* A Bubbly Welcome Honeymoon treatment in your cabin and our memories gift

Conditions and Restrictions apply.

Family Offers

FAMILY SPECIAL OFFERS

Family, Fun, Reimagined.

* SINGLE parent with 1 or 2 children in same cabin. The parent pays Single cruise fare and childern cruise for FREE.
* COUPLE with 1 child sharing the same cabin. Child 5-10 years old: NO charges. Child 11-17 years old: 50% reduction.
* COUPLE with 2 or 3 children. Both cabins will be charged at Single rate (single adult rate).
* Discounts which only apply for children 5-17 years old: 25% reduction on all optional excursions.

Conditions and Restrictions apply.

Combined Offers

COMBINED VOYAGES SAVINGS

COMBINE TWO OR MORE VOYAGES AND SAVE

5% combination cruise savings + repeater discount + Early Bird Offers applicable.

Enjoy a 5% combined voyage reduction + 5%-10% repeater discount on cruise fares, when you combine two or more consecutive voyages. These savings are combinable with Early Bird Offers.

Please ask our team or your travel professional Voyages for voyages that can be perfectly combined, for new or existing reservations!

Greece

ANTIQUITY TO BYZANTIUM

SPRING AND FALL 2023 ABOARD M/S GALILEO

Book by October 10, 2022 and save 10% off on your voyage through history dedicated to the Golden Age of Greek civilization and beyond. Valid for sailings in March and April 2023, October and November 2023 (excl. Oct. 27).

This cruise comes complete with a guest lecturer, Eugenia Alexiou.

SEYCHELLES 2023

ESCAPE THE WINTER BLUES

Book by October 31, 2022 & enjoy 10% off on your 8-day or 5-day Seychelles island-hopping small ship cruise. Valid for sailings from May 2023 to December 2023.

Either you seek for a romantic honeymoon or just fancy an enticing cruise to Seychelles, this is the ultimate experience for you and the people you love.

CAPE VERDE 2023/2024

A MIXTURE OF AFRICAN & PORTUGUESE HERITAGE

Book by May 31, 2023 & enjoy 10% off on your 8-day Cape Verde cruise. Valid for sailings from December 2023 to March 2024.

Explore the achipelago of Cape Verde with its intoxicating mixture of African and Portuguese heritage and its welcoming locals. This cruise holiday will open up for you a vibrant and colorful world, all set to the gentle rhythms of West African music.

TAHITI

TAHITI & FRENCH POLYNESIA

2023 EARLY BIRD OFFER

Book by September 30, 2022 & save 10% on your Tahiti cruise operating from January 2023 through December 2023 and discover the islands of French Polynesia by small ship.

World Offices
World Offices
About Variety Cruises
About Variety Cruises
Cruise Information
Cruise Information

Copyright © 2020 Variety Cruises. All Rights Reserved.