PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES ON OUR YACHTS, SO YOU CAN TRAVEL WITH CONFIDENCE
With the consultation of The World Health Organization (WHO), we have adopted the below measures and sanitation protocols on board our small ships since the beginning of the outbreak. Up to today, and following these protocols across our fleet, we have not had a COVID-19 case on board our yachts.
Policies currently in place include:
Policies currently in place include:
A.MANDATORY PRE-EMBARKATION SCREENING
We have implemented Health screening measures prior to embarkation and during the cruise for all guests and crew. This includes:
All passengers and crew will be screened prior to embarkation and twice per day during the cruise (every morning and afternoon) for:
a) Body temperature
b) Blood oxygen content
Guests are asked to submit a completed questionnaire related to COVID prior to embarkation. All records related to each Guest’s Health Condition during the cruise, are kept in file for two months.
B. WHILE ON BOARD /DURING THE CRUISE
General Hygiene Practices & Standards
• Usage of sanitizer dispensers are mandatory at embarkation/disembarkation as well as prior to entry at Restaurant area at meals
• Tour coaches during our scheduled excursions will be limited with capped capacity. Vehicles will be fully sanitized before each shore excursion.
• Masks are offered to all passengers at the time of embarkation and throughout the cruise.
• The use of mask is compulsory for all crew members in all areas of the vessel and during tendering.
• The use of mask is compulsory for guests in all internal areas (excluding when seated in mealtimes) and during tendering, however, is noncompulsory in the external areas of the ship provided the distance of 1,5m is kept.
• All guests’ luggage will be disinfected by Variety Cruises Crew prior to embarkation.
• All cleaning, sterilization and disinfection material and equipment are ECDC compliant.
• Daily UV sterilization of all staterooms and public areas
• Additional disinfection of all cabins and internal common areas is taking place every other day using PureSpace disinfection equipment when passengers are not onboard.
• Higher frequency with increased levels of sanitization and disinfection in guests’ cabins with hospital grade disinfectants, including twice daily wipe-down of guest cabins and guests cabin corridors
• Injection of diluted cleaning solution into drains to avoid clogged pipes and preventing bacterial growth
• Disinfection of all air-conditioning and ventilation ducts
• High-touch areas such as handrails, buttons, table-tops, door handles etc. are sterilized twice per day at minimum
• Lounge-Bar areas and Restaurant Areas including galleys are sterilized before, during and after service. Upholstery, cushions, curtains are steam sterilized daily
Food Hygiene Practices & Standards
• Guest seating will ensure ample spacing; disposable cutlery will be provided, upon request.
• Self-service at F&B buffet restaurants will be suspended. All food & beverages will be served to guests by crew members wearing face masks & disposable gloves.
C. CREW MEMBERS
• Our crew is currently vaccinated for the prevention of COVID-19
• Twice/week Covid-19 Rapid self-tests for the all Crew Members
• Twice daily temperature checks for Crew Members.
• Our Crew receive professional health and hygiene training and undergo multiple familiarization seminars for best practices in cleaning and sterilizing.
• Crew members have undergone courses in crisis and crowd management.
• COVID-19 outbreak seminars are carried out across our fleet of small ship cruises, and an Outbreak Management plan is in place.
D. GENERAL PRACTICES & STANDARDS
• Adequate stock of antibody tests and emergency crew uniforms are always available onboard
• The Government regulatory messages related to COVID measures are announced through PA system in frequent intervals daily.
• Visitors are not allowed to come onboard during the cruise.
• Port and other Authorities are met in the gangway and are allowed onboard only if needed by the law.
• Two cabins are always kept empty for emergency reasons.
• The reduced maximum guest capacity onboard the Variety Cruises ships and all Health & Safety measures according to directives are followed and strictly implemented.
Some measures will remain in effect in certain countries and are subject to change at any time as we evaluate the situation and continue to consult with local health authorities as well as the WHO.
For frequently asked questions and information regarding COVID-19, please visit the following websites:
SEYCHELLES - Department of Health – Seychelles http://www.health.gov.sc/-World Health Organization (WHO)
Enjoy reduced deposits and the serenity to cancel for any reason.
For all new reservations for 2021 and Winter 2021/22 cruises confirmed as of October 15, 2020 until April 30, 2021:
Secure your booking by a reduced deposit of ONLY € 250/ $ 300 per person for double and € 300 / $ 360 for single travelers.
Balance: 60 days prior your cruise departure
Flexible Cancellation conditions:
Up to 60 days prior to your embarkation: Administration fees* € 120/ $150 per person in double cabins and €150/$ 180 per person in single.
59-30 days prior to your embarkation: 50% cancellation fees (25% cancellation fees and 25% of the amount will be considered as Future Credit ** valid for any scheduled variety Cruises embarking until the end of December 2022.)
29 -00 days from your embarkation: 100% cancellation fees
*In case of cancellation the administration fee per booking will be converted to a future cruise credit redeemable on bookings made up to 12 months after cancellation, valid for any cruise and date of cruise.
Conditions & Restrictions
- The “Small Ships, Great Flexibility” New policy conditions are valid only for bookings confirmed by Variety Cruises as of OCTOBER 15TH 2020 – APRIL 30, 2021.
- The above policy may be withdrawn anytime without prior notice.
- All reservations are on request and on first-come-first-served basis.
- They do not apply on existing bookings and on group bookings.
- Please mention “VCFLEX” at the moment of your booking. Otherwise, Full Normal Payment and Cancellation conditions will apply
- For cancellations within 59 – 00 days from sailing:
A full refund or Future Cruise Credit will be offered to passengers in the events of
a) The country of embarkation is not allowing certain nationalities to enter the country or impose quarantine due to Covid-19 situation in passengers’ country or the countries of embarkation. b) In the event that the country of passengers imposes a quarantine to their nationals upon their return